www.TexasPontoon.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.TexasPontoon.com

Experience TEXAS from a PONTOON!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Galveston Bay and the Gulf of Mexico

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Galveston Bay and the Gulf of Mexico Empty Galveston Bay and the Gulf of Mexico Sun 18 Jul 2010, 1:27 am

Matt

Matt
Admin

I know it sounds crazy or scarry to a lot of people, but I have been out in the gulf so many times and caught so many kinds of fish there that you would be amazed. I am always carefull to check the weather, but it is actually quite safe. I have even been 35 miles off shore (on a flat calm day). But I have also been in 3-5 foot seas. It was not pleasant but I took my time coming back and did just fine except for a wall of water going over the boat a few times Very Happy

We usually launch at Galveston Yacht Basin (email me for more info about this place because I could probably get you a free slip for a night there).

It is a blast down there, but you have to be carefull so be sure to contact me if you have never been there before..

Galveston Bay and the Gulf of Mexico Matt_r10

Galveston Bay and the Gulf of Mexico Matt_r11

Galveston Bay and the Gulf of Mexico Imgp1011

Galveston Bay and the Gulf of Mexico Imgp1012

Galveston Bay and the Gulf of Mexico Imgp1013

Galveston Bay and the Gulf of Mexico 26827_10

Galveston Bay and the Gulf of Mexico 26827_11

https://texaspontoon.twilight-mania.com

2Galveston Bay and the Gulf of Mexico Empty Re: Galveston Bay and the Gulf of Mexico Mon 11 Jun 2012, 3:21 pm

Granny Gear Bronco

Granny Gear Bronco

that is nothing short of awesome. nice ling!!!!

35 miles offshore?!?! Twisted Evil Shocked Twisted Evil Shocked

man how much fuel did you use getting out there and back...

you can see how much into the fishing everybody is...when you are out there...people want there line in the water!

Razz

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum