www.TexasPontoon.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.TexasPontoon.com

Experience TEXAS from a PONTOON!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mr Clean Magic Eraser

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mr Clean Magic Eraser Empty Mr Clean Magic Eraser Tue 20 Jul 2010, 10:59 am

fredeboy

fredeboy

This is the most amazing product I have seen and I am 60. We had a bad case of mildew on the seats which appeared in a matter of a few days several weeks ago after a big rain. I tried several vinyl and mildrew cleaners and even with a lot of scrubbing was not having much luck. I read about Magic Eraser on another site and decided to give them a try. I was blown away. You moisten the pad and just lightly go over the surface and all the dirt and grime just seem to sit on top where you can wipe it up with a paper towel. We are keeping a box on the boat at all times now. Very Happy

http://www.photocreteusa.com

2Mr Clean Magic Eraser Empty Good to know Fri 20 Aug 2010, 7:05 pm

Bear9075

The wife has some in the house, but I never thought about using them on the boat much
less on the vinyl. Thanks

3Mr Clean Magic Eraser Empty Re: Mr Clean Magic Eraser Wed 27 Oct 2010, 11:48 am

g3

x2 i used them last weekend on a very dirty boat and i was amazed on how it turned out. I also used L A TOTAL AWSESOME CLEANER with the magic erasure and it worked great.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum