www.TexasPontoon.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.TexasPontoon.com

Experience TEXAS from a PONTOON!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Matt I'll be down your way next week.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Matt I'll be down your way next week. Empty Matt I'll be down your way next week. Wed 28 Jul 2010, 9:14 am

curtiscapk

curtiscapk

My family is heading to Surfside next week Looks like you are right down the road!

Craig and Paula
"THE FLOATER"
94 Party Barge 24' 115 merc
05 Sport Trac
Overland Park Ks
Boat at Truman Lake, MO

2Matt I'll be down your way next week. Empty Cool! Wed 28 Jul 2010, 3:59 pm

Matt

Matt
Admin

I will be out of town the whole week, but thanks for the warning! Razz

But seriously, are you coming down to fish, spend a week on the beach at a beachhouse? Surfside is great for one reason "VERY SMALL" no rat race there! I go there once in a while. It is usally closer for me to fish out of Galveston so I go there more often. I work on the Island.

This weekend I am taking the Fun Machine out into the gulf to take some scouts fishing for sharks. We usaually catch at least one or two. The weather is supposed to lay down to seas 1' or less which is what I need.

I will post pictures if we do any good!

Thanks for the post, and have a great trip.

https://texaspontoon.twilight-mania.com

curtiscapk

curtiscapk

The whole family down to the beach 6 bdrm house right at swan lake. We used to go there every summer then started going to Bama. It a little oily this year! So back to Surfside. Fishing charters is a lot more expensive in TX so no fishin this year but it will still be good!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum