www.TexasPontoon.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.TexasPontoon.com

Experience TEXAS from a PONTOON!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Used Honda 2009 BF 150 HP Outboard Motor (4 Stroke) with 325 hours WITH CONTROLS!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

funmachine

funmachine

This is a 2009 Honda BF150 4 stroke with 325 hours on the motor. 20" SHAFT, has factory trim and tilt (button on side and on your throttle lever).

It was purchased in June of 2009 (I HAVE THE CLEAR TITLE and receipt for warranty purposes) . I have verified that the warranty is fully transferable. (5 Years from date of Purchase which gives you until June of 2014).
It runs perfect, starts with a single turn of the key, and gets amazing fuel mileage ( anywhere from 2-11 gallons per hour at wide open throttle) .

I found some controls to throw into the deal. They came off another boat but they will work perfect. Comes with Throttle/shift box, ignition box, cables and a tach..everything you need to hook up and take off!

Reason for selling: I am upgrading to a HONDA 225hp. The 150HP came off my 2009 25' Voyager Pontoon boat (which was a little underpowered).

As stated above, I bought the engine brand new in June 2009, paid $14,500 (so it is priced accordingly).
I have all maintenance records done at 20 hrs, 100 hrs, 200 hrs and 300 hrs.
Condition: I would rate as "Excellent" as opposed to "Like New"
Reasons: There was a small 2" by 1/2" wide scratch on the top of the cowling (not a crack, just a scratch) where it rubbed against my fuel filter when the motor was all the way trimmed up.
There also was some minor wear marks on the bullet nose of the outdrive. (There are spots where some of the paint had worn off with some small nicks in the skeg, which is pretty normal of every boat I have ever seen, the paint always seems to wear off there first). HOWEVER...I AM A VERY ANAL PERSON. I have filled and sanded the scratches and have repainted the areas with factory paint because I want my things to look and work perfectly. So you would probably never even notice the areas I have touched up.
You have my word I have never hit any rocks or bottom while at speed that would damage anything. However..there have been a few times when I have churned a little mud in shallow water near the boat ramp or while idling through shallow areas, which is why I decided to put a stainless steel skeg guard to protect it. Again the motor is used, and I know if you are a boater, you have done the same. Don't worry, I want you to get 5000 hours out of this engine like I hoped to, and I am confident you will if you keep up the maintenance.
I have also used a SE Sport 300 High Performance Hydrofoil so there are the corresponding holes in the cavitation plate that I made to install it. (The motor comes with the hydrofoil and the skeg guard, you can either keep them or remove them, up to you of course).
I will also include a custom stainless steel prop which is a 15" x 14 pitch (It was a 15x15 pitch before Mike Hood Propellers in Houston, TX customized it for that boat). If you want it, I will throw it in, but only if you will use it.
Other than the above cosmetic imperfections, the motor looks look "Like New" because it has never been stored in the sunlight. There is ZERO oxidation on the paint and cowling. No chipping or missing paint, It looks perfect.
The boat and engine have been kept in a fully enclosed garage since being owned, and was flushed by hose within 1 hour of each use in either salt or fresh water. I use the boat in a brackish bay and river system.

Shipping is expected to be somewhere between $200-$500 depending on where you live. It will be with a trucking company that you and I both work out. SEE SHIPPING DETAILS IN THE SHIPPING TAB (look for the tab):
The picture attached is the factory photo. I will get some current ones posted later.
If you are a serious buyer, and have questions, send me a question and I will answer it as quick as possible. If you give me your phone number, I will also call you if you prefer, because I also have it posted on Houston Craigslist.

Used Honda 2009 BF 150 HP Outboard Motor (4 Stroke) with 325 hours WITH CONTROLS! 2009-010

2Used Honda 2009 BF 150 HP Outboard Motor (4 Stroke) with 325 hours WITH CONTROLS! Empty SOLD IN FEB for $8500 on ebay Wed 04 Apr 2012, 9:18 am

funmachine

funmachine

Just in case you are still looking for motors, I sold this one one EBAY for $8500. It was a sweet motor. It cost the buyer $300 to have it shipped from Houston to Kansas City, MO

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum