www.TexasPontoon.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.TexasPontoon.com

Experience TEXAS from a PONTOON!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I worked on the boat all day Saturday...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I worked on the boat all day Saturday... Empty I worked on the boat all day Saturday... Mon 23 Aug 2010, 1:00 pm

funmachine

funmachine

Spent all Saturday working on my boat..and I am still not finished. IT WAS HOT! REAL HOT! TOO HOT TO WORK, but I did anyway.

The last time I took my boat to the gulf, I got several waves splashing on the deck, that ruined my PERKO navigation lights and my docking lights. So I replaced them with a new set of NAV lights that are LED. We will see if they hold up better (I need something that is a little more watertight).

I also purchased a new marine amplifier for my stereo (a 400W 4 channel PYLE) that I started to wire up but ran out of daylight. I will have to finish that project later I guess. My stereo was cutting out because if the volume reached a certain point, it would cut out.

I fixed the running lights but decided to order some 100 W Driving lights to run off my bow for a little extra power ahead. If they don't work out it is just $50.00 but I wanted something brighter to run at night in a long river that I run. (I turn them off and on looking ahead).

http://www.amazon.com/Hella-H71020141-Optilux-Off-Road-Driving/dp/B000CO7MYG

I hope to get the boat out soon after I am all done..

How about everyone else? Did anyone get out this weekend or do work to your boats?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum