www.TexasPontoon.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.TexasPontoon.com

Experience TEXAS from a PONTOON!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clear Creek, Clear Lake, KEMAH

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clear Creek, Clear Lake, KEMAH  Empty Clear Creek, Clear Lake, KEMAH Sun 18 Jul 2010, 1:18 am

Matt

Matt
Admin

We love to launch at one of two boat ramps, FM 270 Egrett Bay, and Walter Hall Park. IT is about a 5 mile ride down to Kemah, where we tie up and have dinner or go out into the bay to watch the fireworks in June and July.

Clear Creek, Clear Lake, KEMAH  Imgp0111

Clear Creek, Clear Lake, KEMAH  Imgp0112

We have done this so many times I can't even count. The river is deep and beautiful, easy to boat and swim from here.

Email or reply and I will give more info.

https://texaspontoon.twilight-mania.com

2Clear Creek, Clear Lake, KEMAH  Empty Re: Clear Creek, Clear Lake, KEMAH Mon 30 Aug 2010, 4:48 pm

bad1

Matt,
My daughter lives 5 mins from kemah, she is on to me to ttake my toon there so we can fish.
Can you email info to me?
You have my email addy.
Ron

3Clear Creek, Clear Lake, KEMAH  Empty Re: Clear Creek, Clear Lake, KEMAH Mon 11 Jun 2012, 3:13 pm

Granny Gear Bronco

Granny Gear Bronco

we use to go there alot. I grew up in Friendswood and back in the 80's they built a new park off of 528 and then later renamed it Challenger 7 park. then they decided the water was too toxic and shut the boat ramp down.... Rolling Eyes

We have actually gone all the way from under FM2351 out to Kemah no problem.

Use to kill the trout around the pilings on Kemah and Seabrook. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum